Adventures in nature .. Why?
- reward your team and allow them an unforgettable fun in unspoilt nature
- chain your customers to your business
- create a solid foundation for joint cooperation
- Improve non-formal and informal communication within the company
- create a positive atmosphere between co-workers and business partners
Adventures in nature .. For whom?
- to better business outcome
- for team work
- to achieve common objectives
- Your business partners
- through a unique and emotional event
- that they will identify with your brand
- to high business outcome
- that they remember your name
- for the purchase of your new product
- that will identify your brand through
Experience, emotion, group affiliation, motivation, informal communication - all these are factors which the mind in the organization of the latest and best events in the outdoors. Companies that are aware of the importance of the motivation of employees, business partners and customers have realized that professionally run events in the open air, which are charged with energy, emotions and unique experience, increase the visibility and reputation, while in the informal way of connecting all parties involved. Mundane topics faced in your workplace through a variety of metaphors are involved in the various sports activities at various locations throughout Slovenia, in addition to work with you to agree to the concept of an individual course of events. At the end of your stay you’re left with pure pleasure to be you, your customers and business partners has led to a new dimension of joint cooperation in the future.
1. The purpose and effect of team building, which is performed:
- getting to know individuals, taking into account individual differences;
- the level of the development group and group dynamics;
- mutual relations, cooperation, trust and risk;
- Team work skills (communication, interactive listening, management of feelings and emotions, clarifying roles, managing conflict, etc.).
- management of the team;
- team approach to solving problems;
- group competition and cooperation between groups;
2. Management team building programs
The programs are run by licensed instructors for the outdoor and indoor programs.
Participants are recommended that they wear clothes and shoes appropriate to the times of the year. (Hiking shoes and equipment, spare clothing in case of bad weather anorak, umbrella)